Professional House Cleaning Services
Cleaning Safely and Responsibly
We would like to share with you the procedures our company has implemented to help keep you (our clients) and our employees safe and well:
- We will under no circumstance allow any employee that has any flu-like symptoms to come to work.
- Cleaning technicians are carrying EPA certified cleaning solutions to sanitize all high touch areas:
- Doorbell button
- Door knobs
- Light switches
- Thermostat buttons
- Stair railings
- Trash can lids
- Shower door handles
- Toilet flush handles
- Alarm panel
- Cabinet and drawer pulls
- Fridge handles
- Microwave handles
- Faucet handles
- As always, the cleaning towels we use are clean, only used in your home, and are washed thoroughly before they are used again.
- Technicians are working at least 6 feet of space
- We are wearing gloves and face masks while entering each home.
- Face mask guidance we will follow:
- Focus on the Fit: Face coverings should be snug, cover your whole nose and mouth, and extend underneath your chin, according to the CDC.
- Put it on carefully: The World Health Organization suggests that people first clean their hands before putting a mask on and check that there are no holes or tears in the fabric.
- Don’t touch the mask while wearing it: When taking off the mask for a quick breather, or an itch, it’s important to practice good hand hygiene after touching the face covering.
- Take it off carefully: Be extra careful not to touch the front of the mask, eyes, nose, and mouth when removing your face covering. Wash hands after handling the mask.
- Wash your mask often: According to the CDC, machine-washing your mask is enough to disinfect your cloth face covering.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us directly @ (562) 225-1672.