During the coronavirus pandemic, we have needed to exercise caution in all areas of life. This means that some services once deemed important, no longer continue to be essential. Despite this, house cleaning services are one of the essential services that can be used to stop the spread of germs. At Eco-Cleaning Solutions, Inc., we use safety rules to keep customers and employees safe.
Safety Precautions to Take
Although cleaning services are in the business of disinfectants, there are still rules that should be followed. Our workers also want to feel safe coming into your home. Remember that by being an essential worker they are putting themselves at risk as well.
To keep everyone involved safe, be sure to follow these guidelines:
- Inform them of your symptoms: If you are noticing any form of symptoms at all you should let us know immediately. This can help testing start and resolve the spread before it continues.
- Maintain social distancing: When having someone come into your home, you should attempt to leave. If you cannot leave your home, please try to stay at least 6 feet away at all times, if not in a different room.
- Wear a mask: Not only will the cleaning service workers wear masks and gloves, but you should wear a mask, too. Personal protective equipment helps to stop the spread of germs and keeps everyone safe.
- Wash your hands: Washing your hands is proven to help stop the spread of the virus. Before, during, and after your cleaning service appointment be sure to keep your hands clean.
What You Should Know About Hiring a House Cleaner During COVID
- Due to COVID-19, we can be more flexible with scheduling.
- We provide equipment for our staff, along with temperature checks
- The whole team has their temperature checked before the workday begins.
- We use a hospital-grade disinfectant that can kill viruses including COVID-19.
- We use new rags for each client to maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Our equipment and supplies are sanitized after each cleaning.
- We prefer that you stay away while we work on your home. We can let you know when to come back home after we have finished.
- We are limiting the number of appointments that we offer to avoid any cross-contamination.
We truly want you and your family to stay healthy, this is why we have put these different practices into place. If you have any questions at all be sure to ask us. We can help you learn how to prepare your home for your appointment. We thoroughly believe that everyone should know exactly what is expected of them before arrival.
Is it Safe to Hire a House Cleaner During COVID?
Although there is a risk that comes with any person coming into your home, overall, it is safe. With the right precautions in place and respect upheld by all parties, having your home cleaned during the pandemic is very safe.